About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Visit with the sisters


It's been about a week since I came back from my visit with the sisters and I miss them already.  I find myself constantly glancing at the pictures and wishing I were starting the formation process this year.  However, I trust in God's timing and His infinite goodness and know that whatever He has in store for me will be exactly what I need. 

I am working very hard at paying down my student loans and hoping to make a significant dent in my loans by the time the deadline for the Mater Ecclesiae grant application rolls around.  I am also working on setting up a website where I can sell more rosaries and chaplets as a means of raising funds to reduce my student loans.

My mother has been working to try and help me do some fundraising; I ask for your prayers as I continue to work toward making my entrance to the SMMC a reality. 

Until the day I enter I must be content with visits here and there and pictures of the sisters.  Below are some pics of the sisters from my visit (I hope you enjoy them as much as I)

In Christ,
Hopeful

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time! Prayers for your money situation and the ME grant!

    LaPetiteSoeur

    ReplyDelete