About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Novices

On Sunday, August 22nd 4 postulants became novices with the Sisters of Mary Mother of the Church.  What a joyful day! I am so excited for these sisters.  I continue to keep them in my prayers and hope to join them one day soon.  Here is a link to some pictures and info on the new novices.  I am hoping that a video becomes available soon.  Enjoy :)
From left to right: Sr. Maria Faustina, Sr Paschalina Maria, Mother Kathryn Joseph, Sr. Margarite Marie, Sr. John Paul (On either side of them are Bishop Skylstad (far left) and Father Connall)

On another note, I am getting closer and closer to completing my application to the SMMC and hope to have all the different pieces in soon.  Please keep me in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for the news! I was just thinking about you today and wondering how that was coming along for you. You're in my prayers. PAX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O! By the way where is the link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexandra, thanks for the comment. The link is the word link; it will take you straight to the page. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you continue your journey.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete