About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Coolest Blog post Eva!!!

OK so one of my friend has a blog that he sometimes use to display his artistic genius (he designed the banner for my website)  Anyways, I saw this post on his page a few days ago and made a comment that he needed to do other stuff, specifically a mini SMMC.  Below is what he came up with and I just think it is the coolest stuff Eva!!!!!

Max my friend, I give you the win (just for today - and I'll take it back in a heartbeat if you try to use this to misquote me)

Happy Monday everyone and may you be Christ to another today,
Hopeful



3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I just found your blog through Michele and I'm going to keep looking around! I love the rosaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth and Mike. Glad you like the Rosaries Elizabeth, feel free to refer anyone you know who might be in need of any.

    ReplyDelete