About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Blog

Hey everyone!

I have created a new blog that I will be using to keep everyone abreast of my fundraising activities.  There is so much that is in the works now that I figure the best way to do that is via the blog.  It is also a spot where I will be doing my fundraising campaign and appeals so please share it with your friends, family members and fellow parishioners.

It is a wordpress site and the address is www.dynasvocation.wordpress.com 

Please continue to pray that I may be able to begin formation next year.

Pax,
Hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment