About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to me

So in 6 minutes it's my birthday and I will officially be 32.  I don't feel it...I guess that's a good thing?r

4 comments:

  1. Cumpleaños feliz
    Cumpleaños feliz
    Cumpleaños Hopefulcitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Cumpleaños feliz

    Feliz, feliz en tu dia
    Amiguita que Dios te bendiga
    y que reina la paz en tu dia
    y que cumplas muchos mas

    Te estas poniniendo vieja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!! have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias Maximo! and I'm not a vieja thank you very much. How have you been?

    @vitaconsecrata - Thanks for the wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Blessings to you on this day!!

    ReplyDelete