About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Case of insomnia

It is almost 3 and I am not sleepy.  Part of it is because of the storm earlier but most importantly I think it is because I am anxious.  I am working on my application packet.  I hope all goes well.

Keep me in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I am here in California...it is almost 1...praying your app packet goes smooth as you prepare. I will pray for you before I sleep...I hope you sleep very well tonight. Please also pray for me. PAX

    ReplyDelete