About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A little bit on my journey

Still trying to get the hang of this; I am new at this and am not sure what to do.  I'll just speak a bit about myself, I am a hopeful SSMC and pray that God leads me to that community.  I am currently in the process of requesting entrance and pray that it is God's will that I become a sister.  This has been a desire that He has placed in my heart for some time now.  However, in the past 2 years or so, I feel like He has confirmed my vocation.  If however he calls me elsewhere, I am open to that as well.  

I have had some wonderful experiences in the last couple of years that has led me to be so much more open to the Lord's will.  I ask that you please pray with me as I continue this journey to follow him.
1581 Psalter with Rose Warm sunlight streams d...Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: