About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Holy Inspiration

Today was a particularly productive day (even though it started out the opposite way) I made five keychains, two bracelets and a chaplet in about 4 hours!  I don't think I have ever been so productive.

I woke up well after 9:00 achy all over and wanted to do nothing but sleep.  However, my friend's 19 year old came by the house to mow the lawn and I had to help.  Before I knew it, the clock indicated it was 1:00 and my sister wanted to take the dogs out for a walk.  About two hours later, we were walking the dogs and I had found my second wind (well more like my first wind)

By 5 o'clock, I decided I would organize my rosary materials and before I knew it, I decided to start making some small items.  Every time I completed something I would decide to keep the production going and couldn't stop myself.  Here are some pictures, I am hoping to post them to the website tomorrow.










It's now past ten and I must start preparing for my Religious Education class tomorrow.  I am hoping to finish this watch that I am making for myself really soon (I will post pictures once it is done)

On another note, I spoke with sister Mary Joanna last week and she shared that Mother is hoping that I would be able to attend a particular retreat in November... I hope I can too.  Please keep the prayers coming, they have been so instrumental for me.

In Christ,
Hopeful

2 comments: