About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rosaries

I started making rosaries in an effort to help me bring down my student loans and I wanted to share with some of you.  The Lord has been showering me with graces and miraculously the local Catholic store owner will allow me to place the rosaries for sale at her store.

If you would like to purchase one, feel free to send me an email or post a comment (it will not be published)  I am also working on a knitted quilt (hope that turns out good) that I hope to raffle off in a few weeks.   Pictures will be up as soon as they become available.


No comments:

Post a Comment