About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Monday, January 10, 2011

News

Rejoice with me dear readers as I praise the Lord and the intercessory powers of our Lady!!  My mother just called me to let me know that she was offered a job.  She has been looking for well over a year and in desperation I have been offering every rosary for her (for over four months) that our Lady would intercede.

This news comes at a time when I was asking the Lord to take away my doubts.  Doubts that He could indeed provide and remove obstacles to my summer entry into the SMMC and doubts that my mother would find a job. 

I have watched my mother grow sadder and sadder as the months passed with no prospect, as her faith in the Lord's ability to provide dwindled.  This wavering of her faith in the Lord's providence affected me more than I was willing to admit.  With the news of this offer of employment, the Lord has given me a sign that I knew better than to ask for.  It is proof enough that the Lord knows exactly what we need.  In my many offered rosaries my one request was that the Lord would come to her aid, that she may trust in Him and that His will for her be done.

I am looking forward to my adoration hour this evening as I cannot wait to sit in front of Christ and share my joy and my gratitude.  With this miracle, I am forever more convinced that the Lord walks with me daily.

I pray that you too come to the knowledge and realization that though there may be bouts of drought, he is forever there.

In Christ our Hope,
Hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment