About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

It is done

I finished the Franciscan rosary and I find it so beautiful that it is hard to think about giving it away.  I am hoping they like it and that whoever wins it uses it often.  Nerves are making it a bit hard to fall asleep but I must give in to sleep so that I am refreshed tomorrow.  I am still waffling about my talk; I have so much I want to share!  I am trusting that the Lord will guide me.  Please keep my intentions in your prayers.

I have included some pictures of the finished rosary.

Enjoy!
Hopeful

(I found these beads at a close-out sale at the local bead store.  The Pater beads are square-ish and the Ave beads are flat heartshaped.  The center is of Our Lady of Lourdes and Bernadette, on the back of it is water from Lourdes.  How cool is that?!!!)  I am hoping to go back and find some more beads for a chaplet or maybe a bracelet.



No comments:

Post a Comment