About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The website is up


I don't think I mentioned that I am working on a website to sell my rosaries.  Over the last couple of weeks I have been working intently on updating the website and thanks to the help of a friend it is complete and is looking very nice.  I just spent twelve hours making rosaries (and a couple of bracelets) in an effort to increase my inventory and I am very sore but very excited.  Like a proud mama, I absolutely love every piece and I think they are all special however there one that I find particularly cute.

This rosary is made of 6mm glass beads and the Pater beads are made from 6mm gold toned beads.  Like this particular one most of my rosaries are one-of-a kind spur of the moment creations however I do have some designs with more than one rosary available.

Feel free to drop by the website and browse my catalog.  I am working on growing it significantly over the next few days so keep an eye out for more things to come.  

I have set up a Facebook page to spread the word about the website; I invite you to like the page and share it with your friends and family (or even blog about it)  I will be holding a contest in a few days and the prize will be one of my unique creations.  Participation and eligibility rules will be coming soon along with an uploaded picture of the design.

Pax,
Hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment