About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Prayers please

Hi All,

I have been seriously neglecting my blog!  Things have been a bit busy on my end with the end of the semester which automatically means things are super busy at work and on top of that I am trying to plan VBS and launching my rosaries website (I will be sure to share it when it is fully finished)

About three months ago I was asked to prayerfully consider being a speaker at the next Magnificat meeting that the ladies in my town were having and I thought about it and said yes.  Well the dreaded... I mean long-awaited date is tomorrow, May 7th and I am getting sooooo nervous.  I have gone over my speech fifteen thousand times (exaggerating here) and I can't seem to be satisfied enough with my topic!  So I am asking for prayers.  

On top of it all I decided that I would make a Franciscan Rosary for the ladies to raffle off.  Another problem, my perfectionist self has redesigned this sucker like 20 times (not kidding) and I have started and undone it even more times.  I finally decided on the beads (pictures later) and I am halfway through with it.  I will finish it this afternoon so that I can critique it some more and have some time for my neurosis to take over.    I must say that I am loving how it is turning out, the Ave beads are this flat light pink heart shaped and the Pater are squarish.  I guess you guys can decide the shape when you see the pictures.  I also have to make a pamphlet for the Seraphic Rosary because not a lot of people are familiar with it.  I've done some research on materials and I didn't quite like what I saw so I figure I will make my own pamphlet to go with it.  Hey who knows, maybe I can start distributing it with the ones I sell :)

Anyways, Just wanted to ask for prayers and wish you all a happy Friday.

In Christ, our Hope
Hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment