About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

On Living the Commandment of Love

Lord, I do not always love my neighbor/brother as I love myself.  I find that I often lack patience and sympathy.  I continue to ask you to help me Lord as I strive to be a better reflection of you.  I ask for your constant help and guidance in living your commandment of love.

On your cross you asked the father to forgive your torturers.  I pray for the Grace to love like you did and to pray for those whom I may see as my torturers.  I ask for the gift of understanding and the wisdom to see others as you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment