About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Storm within

Hello Dear readers and happy summer.  It's been quite some time since I updated this blog and so much has happened; with me, my family and my future community.  It has all been chaotic to say the least (not necessarily a bad thing) and in the past few weeks the video below is a perfect summary of what I have been feeling.  Through it all I am fighting to remain faithful and keep continued trust in the Lord. 

Please keep me and all of those discerning the Lord's will in your prayers.

Until next time,
Hopeful

1 comment: