About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

On being bought back by Christ

Christ has called me to Him despite the fact that I could never in a million years be worthy of that call.  This is again confirmation the the call to religious life is not at all about me (a sinner) but rather about Him.  It He who drives me to seek.  It is He whom I aim to be for others, who I want to encounter in others.  Holy Spirit, grant me the grace to never forget that the call and the life is about Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment