About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On being vulnerable to Christ

I realize Lord that in times of weakness, I shy away from you; waiting for the moment when I "look" better and "do" better. In your moment of vulnerability you invited me in. Help me dear Jesus to be more open with you. Rid me of my pride so that I share with you not just my sufferings and joys but also and most importantly my falls.

Jesus, Come into my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment