About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Hopeful Bride of Christ and I long for the day I can dedicate all of my life to Him. I have been actively discerning religious life for about 4 years now and I have been accepted to enter the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. I hope to begin formation soon and beg your prayers that my student loans do not keep me from entering. With your help and prayers I hope that my entrance to the SMMC will soon be reality. Rest assured that you are all in my thoughts and prayers - most especially those young men and women discerning their vocations, whether to the religious life, priesthood or married life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this journey toward Him.

Monday, October 18, 2010

On Trusting the Lord

We are called to give of ourselves in order to receive, to empty ourselves in order to be filled.  How then do I come to know that I am doing so?  The call to religious life is about sacrifice for the love of Christ.  I must learn to trust in the Lord's guidance and Providence so that I may let go.

I find that it is a lack of trust which leads me to have reluctance and anxiety about taking action.  Help me Holy Spirit to get the strength/trust to act.  Amen

1 comment:

  1. Amen... faith really does move mountains... the deeper it becomes, the more extraordinary the results! It doesn't even have to be inherent, and still just the effort towards trust results in the moving of mountains. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete